So, the ASUU strike has finally been called off.
Should I be happy? ...or sad.
You know, just two days ago, I was telling my friend -over the phone- that I was so tired of staying at home. I've been wishing and crying and hmuing for the strike to be called off. Now, it finally is, I donno if I should cry or smile๐
Okay, back to school, it is.
I'm just super happy that I didn't have to make marriage preparations๐๐๐ lmfao.
I was even planning to get a job! I actually started learning tailoring๐๐น
P.s: I'm watching "2 Guns" for the umpteenth time๐๐๐๐๐ป
Should I be happy? ...or sad.
You know, just two days ago, I was telling my friend -over the phone- that I was so tired of staying at home. I've been wishing and crying and hmuing for the strike to be called off. Now, it finally is, I donno if I should cry or smile๐
Okay, back to school, it is.
I'm just super happy that I didn't have to make marriage preparations๐๐๐ lmfao.
I was even planning to get a job! I actually started learning tailoring๐๐น
P.s: I'm watching "2 Guns" for the umpteenth time๐๐๐๐๐ป

Haahaaha.... Students do not feel like returning to Sch... Strike always av a way of making u feel Weak n reluctant in going back to Sch..... As for me, na till October ooh...
ReplyDeleteAnyway it wud b a gud opportunity for you to share ur lifestyle, n campus experience with Us.........
<3 @Sir_Chuks
Delete