Oh! NEPA (or whatever the power holding company now call themselves) have taken their light :(((
This is so unfair! I'm like super bored and my room's really dark. I feel like I'm lost in the dark ages!
So, I was going through my Instagram page, and I saw a LOT of beautiful pictures there. I realise that I need a photographer.
If any of you know, or maybe you're a photographer, please email me, or comment below, OR go directly to my IG.
My Instagram user is sassyteasel.
This is exactly what boredom causes...πππππππΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ
Nyt nytπ
This is so unfair! I'm like super bored and my room's really dark. I feel like I'm lost in the dark ages!
So, I was going through my Instagram page, and I saw a LOT of beautiful pictures there. I realise that I need a photographer.
If any of you know, or maybe you're a photographer, please email me, or comment below, OR go directly to my IG.
My Instagram user is sassyteasel.
This is exactly what boredom causes...πππππππΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ
Nyt nytπ



Comments
Post a Comment