Skip to main content

READERSHIP GIVEAWAY!!!

This blog is so close to 1k views! Hip hip hurray!
Thank you so much to all those that stuck with me, through my comfuzzled state, to my weirdness and sillyness, and even to my writer's block days. I love you all.



The funny thing is that I have no idea if people actually read this blog...
Yeah, I see views and all, but hardly any comments. So, it's almost like ghost readership.
Please if you're reading this right now, raise ya hands.✋

First off, I write and blog because I love it. I have an over active imagination, and I just want to write hilarious but inspiring stuffs.
I am very passionate about helping people soar through emotional stuffs like; depression, and the likes.
I have a book -"Overdosed", for that exact purpose.

Now, I'm just ranting...

If you do read my blog post, you can comment. I love to read comments and feedbacks. Also, watch out for my HAPPY 1K VIEWS!
it's going to be real soon, I can feeeeel it!


Here's how this giveaway will go.

  1. YOU simply have to COMMENT on any one of my blog posts!
  2. Next, YOU wait for the blog post titled "HAPPY 1K VIEWS!!"
  3. There, YOU COMMENT your blog (if you have one), OR your Wattpad username and book (if you have one.)
  4. If number (3) three does not apply to you, YOU COMMENT your INSTAGRAM username.
  5. So, it's either BLOG, WATTPAD, or INSTAGRAM.
  6. Then, sit back and watch the magic! *wink wonk* I know you're going to love it! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Don't forget to Subscribe to Black Tiara Goggles. 

Comments