OMG OMG OMG I just received the notification. We hit 1k views guys!!!! It's actually nearly 1.5k right now!
I am trying reaaaaaally hard not to land myself in a mental asylum! π΅ππ
Thank you sooooo sooo much guys. You have no idea how happy and excited I am. I am specifically thankful to some of my friends like; Maryann Duru, Chinonye Iloeje, and Saphash Blossom for their support.
Of course, I am most thankful to God, my family, and Wattpad community. I love you all so so much. If I didn't mention your name, it's cause I'm trying to avoid writing a long list. I know all of you, and I love all of you. Not forgetting my Instagram friends either.
I am trying reaaaaaally hard not to land myself in a mental asylum! π΅ππ
Thank you sooooo sooo much guys. You have no idea how happy and excited I am. I am specifically thankful to some of my friends like; Maryann Duru, Chinonye Iloeje, and Saphash Blossom for their support.
Of course, I am most thankful to God, my family, and Wattpad community. I love you all so so much. If I didn't mention your name, it's cause I'm trying to avoid writing a long list. I know all of you, and I love all of you. Not forgetting my Instagram friends either.
Did you read the previous post titled "READERSHIP GIVEAWAY?" if so, I believe you know what to do here!
- Comment your wattpad or Instagram user OR your blog name.
- Sit back end watch the magic. ;)
- This giveaway lasts till the end of the month.






Comments
Post a Comment