These are some black girl paintings and drawings, I gathered from Pinterest and Instagram.
They make for cute PFP and DP.
This is the one I use as my wallpaper XD
This one is my absolute favorite! Curly brown hair, black tiara goggles ;) , that damned baseball cap in Ankara print, the sweater, everything is lit with melanin popping.
This one speaks to me of split personality. Not in the "Split" horror movie way though. *grins*
Oh my sweet, Nike.
I really love this one too! It's an awesome art work.
This reminds me of those historical fictions portraying Slavery. I love the hair!
Awww, so cute! Low image quality.
I cannot not post this! ♥♥♥
Another low image quality, but I love the concept. Her head tieπ. And she's reading! Shhhhh!ππ
Those earrings though. She has a hola hoop thing going on π
Awww I wish I am this good at drawing! The love is sooo ooo cute!
Happy Independence day, Nigeria!
*doffs hat*
Tap the 'subscribe' button, to have direct access to more of this! :)
They make for cute PFP and DP.
This is the one I use as my wallpaper XD
This one is my absolute favorite! Curly brown hair, black tiara goggles ;) , that damned baseball cap in Ankara print, the sweater, everything is lit with melanin popping.
This one speaks to me of split personality. Not in the "Split" horror movie way though. *grins*
Oh my sweet, Nike.
I really love this one too! It's an awesome art work.
This reminds me of those historical fictions portraying Slavery. I love the hair!
Awww, so cute! Low image quality.
I cannot not post this! ♥♥♥
Another low image quality, but I love the concept. Her head tieπ. And she's reading! Shhhhh!ππ
Those earrings though. She has a hola hoop thing going on π
Awww I wish I am this good at drawing! The love is sooo ooo cute!
Happy Independence day, Nigeria!
*doffs hat*
Tap the 'subscribe' button, to have direct access to more of this! :)












Comments
Post a Comment