Skip to main content

HER LOOKS


Being a female ain't easy at all. Not only do we have to live with the violence against our kind, we are also expected to look exceptionally beautiful- pretty facials, long legs, hot body.
 And if you don't have these qualities, it's "sorry for you"!
Who made these rules by the way!
If a guy is fat and chubby, no problem at all. But if a girl is a little overweight, it's a major problem. She's not hot! She should work out more! She's the " best friend " not the "girl friend"!
This is soooo ridiculous. I mean, doesn't everything on this earth come in different shapes and sizes?

" I married her slim, and now she's shapeless. That's why I cheat. I can't bear the sight of her!"

I would say shut up your bratty mouth dude, grow up!
I mean, you don't expect "Girl C" to remain the same way she was when you married her some 3years back. Not when she's had two chubby kids for you (smirking).
Okay I know, as ladies, we should take care of our body and blah blah blah... But that doesn't justify you cheating on her! That she's slightly overweight doesn't mean she's a lesser girl than "Girl F"!!!!
And see who's talking... The guy with the pot belly!

This is what happens every time, over and over, in the world today. A man marries a lady, then cheats and her, and when confronted, he justifies himself with the excuse of her weight. I think it's getting old guys. Even if she was still as hot and sexy as when you married her, 80% percent of you would still cheat. I would talk about it, but that's a topic for another day.

Ladies, I am not on your side either. Take care of your bodies! If you don't like yourself when you are fat, then how would you expect someone else to like you.
Don't get me wrong, being chubby isn't wrong at all, neither is being fat. It's only wrong when you just let yourself continue inflating and inflating and inflating. What are you, a ballon?

Now listen to me guys, there are slim girls and fat girls, chubby girls and tall girls, average girls and well..., "down to earth" girls. Every one has a flaw, we are all physically imperfect! If you need a perfect girl, I'll advice you to conceive one yourself, if you can (smirking).

Beautiful lady reading this, yes you! I am sorry, but you ain't a cusmetic industry. Make up should enhance your beauty, not turn you into "Girl F" beside you, who is hot, slim and the center of attention. Most of the time, excess make up justs puts the guys off. A guy loves a confident woman!
And if you don't feel loved because of your looks, it's probably because you don't feel loved because of your looks. No, that is not a typographical error, I mean exactly that. When you love yourself, you give others the opportunity to love you too.
Take care of your body y'all.

Don't worry loves, I'll give you tips on effortless exercise some time next week! Mostly for the lazy ones like me ;-)




Comments