Cats are a girl's best friend. Every girl needs a fluffy kitty to cuddle up to... Black cats are bae but white cuties are baest.
She kept staring at my DIY ripped jeans. ππππ
She snuggled up to my ripped jeans, and tried to bury her head in my converse.
She wanted to go to school with me...
Question of the day: Cats or dogs?
Converse or sneakers?
Ripped or Ragged?
School bag or hand bag?
Braids or weaves?
Here's my answer: Definitely Cats. I hate dogs, unless they are; white, cute, fluffy, and basically looking like a cat.
I love ripped jeans. Ragged jeans look stupidππ
Even on her!!! Okay, she did pull it off, but I'm not sure I would.ππππ
School bag!!! I feel abnormal carrying a hand bag. School bags, back packs, are bae.
I love both braids and weaves.ππ
Heehaw heehaw heehaw gum in my teeth. Follow me on Instagram @sassyteasel
The name's sassyteasel on allllll social networks xd π
Black Tiara Goggles hearts youππ°ππ°ππ΅ππππ




Comments
Post a Comment