Sooooo sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I'm on a semi-hiatus. I won't be updating my blog for a while. While I'm gone, I'll be working hard on other things like; rebranding this blog, school, and something I am working on.
Anticipate something awesome from me 2018.
I'll never have to go on hiatus again after this... I hope.
Thank you so much for understanding.
My birthday on the 29th of November, was a blast. I am finally legal!
I also nearly got jailed that day. Lmao.
I need this break to discover ME, guys.
My life is so confused right now, and I almost do not have a sense of direction.
I hope Christmas holiday will teach me a thing or two about myself.
Thanx for all the support, guys.
I am so grateful to God for you guys. For the love and everything.
Love, shopaholic_junkie
Anticipate something awesome from me 2018.
I'll never have to go on hiatus again after this... I hope.
Thank you so much for understanding.
My birthday on the 29th of November, was a blast. I am finally legal!
I also nearly got jailed that day. Lmao.
I need this break to discover ME, guys.
My life is so confused right now, and I almost do not have a sense of direction.
I hope Christmas holiday will teach me a thing or two about myself.
Thanx for all the support, guys.
I am so grateful to God for you guys. For the love and everything.
Love, shopaholic_junkie
Comments
Post a Comment